New Life Worship Ministries - Oh worship the Lord in the beauty of His holiness!
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Perilous Times
Tough Issues: Address with love and truth
God's Holy Fire Leads To Open Doors!
VICTORY COMETH!
When Parents Fail - Psalm 27:10

Categories

Declarations
Hope & Encouragement
Observations
Random Thoughts
Tough Issues - Reality
powered by

Pondering these things in my heart ...

I know that My Redeemer lives!

Way back in the late 70's, early 80's, I went through an extremely difficult season of sorrow and loss.  During that 5 years, I was meditating in and through the book of Job, literally one verse at a time.  It was during this time that Jesus made Job 42:2 so very real to me. It was said by Job AFTER God confronted him, and BEFORE he forgave his friends and all was restored to him.

Job answered God,
"I know that You can do all things, and that no thought or purpose of Yours can be restrained, withheld, or thwarted."

Ever since that time, whenever there is difficulty, this is my prayer too. The circumstances that surround us, the conditions of the the world we live in, the the condition of our families, bodies, society - none of these change who God is!  He is still Almighty God, Sovereign Deliverer, Saviour, and King of Kings.  He is still Captain of the Lord of Hosts, our Mighty Warrior.  And He is still Faithful and True, Merciful and Kind.  Let us praise His Holy Name!  Amen and amen!

6 Comments to I know that My Redeemer lives!:

Comments RSS
beijing travel on Saturday, May 18, 2013 5:02 AM
Thanks for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of info in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I'm on the look for such information.
Reply to comment

packaging equipment company on Thursday, June 06, 2013 8:34 PM
Throughout the great pattern of things you actually receive an A+ just for hard work. Exactly where you actually confused me was on the particulars. As it is said, the devil is in the details... And it couldn't be more true at this point. Having said that, permit me inform you what exactly did do the job. Your writing is actually incredibly convincing and that is probably the reason why I am taking the effort to opine. I do not make it a regular habit of doing that. Next, although I can easily see a leaps in reason you come up with, I am not really sure of exactly how you seem to connect your ideas which in turn produce the actual conclusion. For right now I shall subscribe to your point but hope in the near future you link your dots much better.
Reply to comment

black costume jewelry on Tuesday, August 13, 2013 2:02 AM
I am just writing to make you be aware of what a useful experience my child developed studying yuor web blog. She mastered many pieces, not to mention how it is like to have a very effective coaching style to have a number of people completely thoroughly grasp various advanced topics. You undoubtedly exceeded our expectations. Thanks for offering these warm and friendly, trusted, explanatory and also unique guidance on the topic to Mary.
Reply to comment

ray ban sunglasses for men on Tuesday, August 12, 2014 9:49 AM
Thanks for a marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and may come back later in life. I want to encourage one to continue your great work, have a nice morning!
Reply to comment

ray ban eyeglasses on Thursday, January 29, 2015 12:15 PM
Hi my family member! I wish to say that this article is awesome, nice written and come with approximately all vital infos. I would like to see extra posts like this .
Reply to comment

E. M. Jordan on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 1:31 PM
Thank you all for your encouraging comments. God bless you!
Reply to comment